Minnesota at New York

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

I love watching this frontcourt of Beasley and Love go to work. Darko has his moments but what the Wolves get out of these two is outstanding. What the Wolves need next season to win 30+ games is a developed Wesley Johnson (right now he's a jack of all trades, master of none), Ricky Rubio, a second shot creator (Beasley the only good one), and maybe a backup center.

Wolves don't have an answer for Amar'e. I don't understand why Beasley just disappears from games in the fourth quarter, he wasn't a factor in the third either after having a great first half.

Edited by Dash

Gallo has the worst neck beard in the NBA

Yes, but Gallo is the Italian Love Machine, so he can pull it off :).

13-9, winning is so much fun

Assuming the Knicks win, does this make it 10 wins out of their last 11? Impressive.

yes it does :D

Edited by STATCity

I am still not quite sure how to react to winning basketball games. Is this real life?

Word. I haven't felt this winning feeling from the Knicks since 01. It's been quite a while.. I still don't know if this is a dream or something.

Guys, I've never been a fan of a winning Knicks basketball team. I don't know how to react to this. I'm excited, but it just doesn't seem real. 13-9, the Knicks?

Can't get excited too much yet. Only going to gear yourself up for more disappointment. If we are 4 games above .500 come February I'll be reaaaal pumped. But we'll see.

And I've been a fan of a Knicks winning team as I've been a fan since about '97. But...I was about 8 or 9 the last time I saw a winning team haha.