Golden State at San Antonio

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

With Dallas playing incredible ball right now, the Spurs need to rack up as many wins as possible. I just hope they come out with the same amount of energy they did against the Warriors as they did withthe Hornets.

This would be a game you would think Splitter would get some more burn, but knowing Pop he plays less than 10 minutes. :(

Solid win for my Spurs tonight. No Spurs starter played over 29 minutes. (Duncan with only 17). Tiago Splitter had himself a nice game off the bench, his defense continues to be very solid. Dejuan Blair was beastin and George Hill continues his improved play. He has really stepped into that 6th man very nicely.

Manu and Parker did thier thing running the fast break and making plays for others.

why is this game so close?

Williams went Ape ISh from behind the arc. I think he had like 8 threes or something like that. There was a point in the 2nd quarter where the Warriors had it within 3 or so. Then Curry went down and Tony and Manu went crazy.