Miami at Utah

Real Deal

Am I not supposed to respond to your posts? Is that trolling you? Sorry you're completely over reacting. Whatever STL I'm done with this thread, I will cease to "troll" lol, I might was just ignore your post because apparently everytime I respond to you with a differing opinion it is a "troll".

I'm fine with posts that are recent posts, but when you dig up a post from the FIRST PAGE what do you call that...?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chalmers was both a positive and a negative tonight. Had some big shots and big steals but also had 3 head scratching turnovers. He looks so comfortable playing with Wade and LBJ though.

Wade & Bron were great. 34 shots between them and 61 points I believe. Very strong night from both of them. They're playing better and better with one another every game that goes by. Its going to be really interesting to see how in sync they are by the time the all star break rolls around.

Dampier was outstanding tonight. He's physical and his tapouts are resulting in a lot of second chance points for us. Love his activity.

Bosh was ok tonight. He rebounded well but he didn't shoot particularly well at all. Started 0-5 I believe.

Big Z was great in the second half as well.

We outrebounded them 42-28. Impressive margin considering the talent disparity at the center position.