Miami at Utah

Real Deal

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy who said the Heat were gonna get killed by the Jazz and later admitted to doing it for trolling purposes is now telling others not to hate?

lawls

Why do you and stat team up to troll on ME every chance you get?

Yeah, cause I made one sarcastic comment...

WTF, I'm always getting hated on this forum.

:lol: don't make lousy predictions and then not live up to em, it's inviting yourself to be called out on, then when question don't openly admit to trolling you. No one is singling you out, if RD made the comment "Utah will blow them out" and this happened I'd post the same thing, the only difference is he would admit he was wrong rather than trying to act like like his prediction was a joke in the first place :)

:lol: don't make lousy predictions and then not live up to em, it's inviting yourself to be called out on, then when question don't openly admit to trolling you. No one is singling you out, if RD made the comment "Utah will blow them out" and this happened I'd post the same thing, the only difference is he would admit he was wrong rather than trying to act like like his prediction was a joke in the first place :)

First off....

That wasn't even a prediction.

It was a sarcastic/half way joking comment.

Third off, why the [expletive] do you always troll on me?

Get a god damn life...

First off....

That wasn't even a prediction.

It was a sarcastic/half way joking comment.

Third off, why the [expletive] do you always troll on me?

Get a god damn life...

I don't always troll you, and I have a life, if it was a joke why was there no :lol: face after it or at least a smile, seemed like a prediction to me, if had it come true I'm sure you would have quoted your post as if you've known it all along, I don't always troll on you and I'm not trolling you now, I replyed to your comment which you admitted to it being a troll comment therefore you started the trolling in this forum, trust me I have better things to do than to troll you, why do you always get so emotional about this? No one is singling you out, I'm treating you like I'd treat anyone else who posted that, is that not what you want? Grow up seriously...

As crazy as it sounds...STL has gotten better as he's been here this time around. Just don't go back to the old ways man.

Agreed, I was impressed, his activity in this thread is troubling though, I just hope he doesn't go make a thread that says "please ban me because Statcity hates me" I really don't

Edited by STATCity

As crazy as it sounds...STL has gotten better as he's been here this time around. Just don't go back to the old ways man.

Yeah, but Stat and IllWill wanna provoke me and try to talk [expletive].

I'm not backing down, I'd rather get banned than get trolled on.

I don't always troll you, and I have a life, if it was a joke why was there no :lol: face after it or at least a smile, seemed like a prediction to me, if had it come true I'm sure you would have quoted your post as if you've known it all along, I don't always troll on you and I'm not trolling you now, I replyed to your comment which you admitted to it being a troll comment therefore you started the trolling in this forum, trust me I have better things to do than to troll you, why do you always get so emotional about this? No one is singling you out, I'm treating you like I'd treat anyone else who posted that, is that not what you want? Grow up seriously...

Okay let me get this straight...

If IllWill or Real Deal posted that you wouldn't have said a word.

You have a history of trolling my posts...

You can go back to when I said Kosier was a key member of the Cowboys and you dawged me out on it...

Okay let me get this straight...

If IllWill or Real Deal posted that you wouldn't have said a word.

You have a history of trolling my posts...

You can go back to when I said Kosier was a key member of the Cowboys and you dawged me out on it...

Am I not supposed to respond to your posts? Is that trolling you? Sorry you're completely over reacting. Whatever STL I'm done with this thread, I will cease to "troll" lol, I might was just ignore your post because apparently everytime I respond to you with a differing opinion it is a "troll".