Boston at Philadelphia

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Holy [expletive] lol...if I did not have exams this week I know where I would be tomorrow night....

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/philsphan1210/Picture1-26.png

93 cents, really?

I wish I was there to tell all those douche Boston fans to sit the F down.

lol, I remember going to a Sixers game a few years back and fans owned the hell out of this one Celtics fan. He stormed by me with his face fire red and I was laughing.

lol, I remember going to a Sixers game a few years back and fans owned the hell out of this one Celtics fan. He stormed by me with his face fire red and I was laughing.

Haha. The worst part about being a Sixers fan is that they sell so few tickets, so when these good teams come to town there are tons available for opposing fans. Always frustrating.

So annoying. I really thought we had that. Sixers really could have used a big win on national TV against a top team. Would have been a humongous spark. I really thought it was going to happen.

Lame, I had the sixers winning this one, but this one was yanked by a perfect lob by Rondo to KG. Were the Sixers playing small on that play, too? That's what it seemed like. The play just seemed too easy for Boston.

But I feel bad especially for Iggy. He was making all the important shots. They were impossible shots, and leave it to Iggy in the clutch to make those. He's a different player the last few mins of close games.