Houston at Milwaukee

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

WOW Lowery WOW! Could you have played any worse for for the last three minutes?

Gets the ball stolen.

Gets Scored on by Jennings.

Dumbass shot.

Fouls

Dumbass shot.

Come on man!

Edited by ChosenOne

Completely love the line up we have in right now (Lowery, Lee, Martin, Battier, Scola), the flow on offense is great. Martin is attacking at will getting fouled or finding the open player. The last 5 times he has touched the ball he has made something happen. If only we could get a stop now.

Consistency. When we all start showing up consistently that is when we will start winning games like these. I dont like blaming particular players for the loss but tonight I feel like i have to. Kyle Lowery 4-12 11 pts and 3 dimes 2 turnovers. I completely blame him for the loss tonight, the numbers don't show how poor he played tonight. For the first 47 minutes he was 2-10 5 points with nothing but bad plays. I don't know how many times the thought he could drive right in to Bogut and score. Every time we were gathering some sort of momentum he would [expletive] it up by a bad shot or a late/bad pass. If we could have got an average game out of him tonight I believe that we would have won, even with Bogut killing us on the post and glass. Scola and Battier also did not have the best of games but at least they were playing smart out on the floor. Martin and Lee kept us in the game as they both played well. Budinger flat out sucks.

EDIT: I also hated how Martin was sat down for 12 minutes(+ quarter break) in the first half. After sitting that long, every player get colds and has to warm his legs back up to get into the flow of the game. Terrible coaching move by Rick.

Edited by ChosenOne
  • Like 1

Great all-around game for us tonight.

Bogut's 24 points, 22 rebounds, and 5 blocks is straight beast.

Jennings was alright with 19 points on 7/16 shooting. I just wish he'd start getting more assists. He's a PG.

Salmons finally got his head out of his [expletive]. 7/12 shooting for 17 points to go along with 6 rebounds, 5 assists, and 3 steals.

^ Completely agree you can put this loss on Kyle Lowrys back because he did not run the team tonight. He was not a facilitator by any means, he did not play good defense and obviously went back to his poor shooting that I think we thought might happen eventually. Another thing was the flopping that Kyle has gotten way to comfortable with, the refs didn't call it and it got him frustrated. Hey Kyle seriously the refs sent you a message tonight from what it looked like and it was loud and clear "STOP FLOPPING SO DAMN MUCH." I love Kyles hustle and attitude but the one thing I have always hated about the guy is he's a huge flopper. At least K Mart has mastered a way to do it without making it look so fake, Kyle just runs into the guy uncontrollably or makes it clear as day that he's trying to "buy" a foul. I was actually glad when the refs gave him a tough time on it, its the one thing I hate about his game.

Scola, Battier, and Miller all no shows on offense. Only positive points were Courtney Lee and Jermaine Taylor who were sparks that saved the game from getting even uglier.

Disclaimer

************* Send Chase Budinger to the D league let him dominate a bit and then bring him back up that might do wonders for Chase...************

^ Completely agree you can put this loss on Kyle Lowrys back because he did not run the team tonight. He was not a facilitator by any means, he did not play good defense and obviously went back to his poor shooting that I think we thought might happen eventually. Another thing was the flopping that Kyle has gotten way to comfortable with, the refs didn't call it and it got him frustrated. Hey Kyle seriously the refs sent you a message tonight from what it looked like and it was loud and clear "STOP FLOPPING SO DAMN MUCH." I love Kyles hustle and attitude but the one thing I have always hated about the guy is he's a huge flopper. At least K Mart has mastered a way to do it without making it look so fake, Kyle just runs into the guy uncontrollably or makes it clear as day that he's trying to "buy" a foul. I was actually glad when the refs gave him a tough time on it, its the one thing I hate about his game.

Scola, Battier, and Miller all no shows on offense. Only positive points were Courtney Lee and Jermaine Taylor who were sparks that saved the game from getting even uglier.

Disclaimer

************* Send Chase Budinger to the D league let him dominate a bit and then bring him back up that might do wonders for Chase...************

There was a point in the game for me also where I was glad that Lowery was not getting flopping calls hopefully he will start to stop flopping so often and only do it occasionally where he has a better chance to get the foul call.

and yes please send Bud to the D league at this point it would do nothing but help him. Come to think of it sending him down might actually be our plan since we have called Patterson back up.

Edited by ChosenOne

WOW Lowery WOW! Could you have played any worse for for the last three minutes?

Gets the ball stolen.

Dumbass shot.

Fouls

Dumbass shot.

Come on man!

I honestly can't wait to go back to Aaron Brooks running the show. I never understood why everyone was so enamored by Lowry, he plays one great game after one or two crummy ones.

Rick continuing to sit Kevin Martin is really starting to get on my nerves. Courtney Lee is good but he's not so good that you send your best scorer to the bench for a full quarter.

Also the Rockets presence in the post on both sides of the court has to be the softest in the league. Bogut getting 24 points, 22 rebounds and 6 blocks is ridiculous. 6'6 Chuck Hayes shouldn't be playing 20+ minutes in games like these.

Anyways you guys know my stance on everything else. I've been saying to rebuild for quite a while now and I'm sticking with it unless we go on a 10 game winning or something of the sort.