Chicago at Toronto

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

I don't see how Toronto wins this game.

They don't have Bargnni and will be running with a interior rotation of Davis/Johnson/Dorsey against a very physical Bulls front court. Both Dorsey and Johnson are foul prone and you can expect that to be a major issue tonight going up against guys like Boozer, Noah and Gibson. Expect to see quite a bit of small ball from the Raptors today with Kleiza and Wright playing some 4, or if all three of those guys get in foul trouble, which is a good possibility, maybe even some 5.

Even if Rose doesn't play or is playing hurt, I don't see how they win this game. They are going to be dominated down low.

Toronto doesn't have Calderon but we could win this game since I don't think Noah is going to play tonight

Noah is playing, but even if he wasn't, you still think that Toronto has a realistic chance of beating the Bulls without Bargnani or Calderon playing? Sure, they could pull a huge upset off because anything is possible in a single game, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Also, forgot to mention in my other post that Alabi may be getting his first real taste of NBA action tonight. I completely forgot about him and without Bargs in the lineup and having 3 players who have a high probability of getting in foul trouble, he may be getting some minutes tonight.

Too bad I have an exam in 2 hours so I probably won't see much of him, assuming he does in fact get some burn tonight.

Noah is playing, but even if he wasn't, you still think that Toronto has a realistic chance of beating the Bulls without Bargnani or Calderon playing? Sure, they could pull a huge upset off because anything is possible in a single game, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Also, forgot to mention in my other post that Alabi may be getting his first real taste of NBA action tonight. I completely forgot about him and without Bargs in the lineup and having 3 players who have a high probability of getting in foul trouble, he may be getting some minutes tonight.

Too bad I have an exam in 2 hours so I probably won't see much of him, assuming he does in fact get some burn tonight.

SHIIIIIIT I didn't read about Bargnani not playing :( ok we're loosing this game.. NBA where amazing happens though.. honestly. I'm not even Joking :)

Going to be interesting watching Ed Davis performing as a starter

Edited by *Swish*

Gotta love Thibs intensity. He burned 2 timeouts and ripped into his team for their defensive effort, yet they only gave up 18 points and held the Raptors to 40% shooting in the 1st.

He would absolutely murder the Raptors if he was coaching them. :lol:

EDIT: That last defensive sequence by Toronto would probably make him pull out a gun and go on a killing spree. That was pitiful.

Edited by Built Ford Tough