Rumor: Odom signs with Miami Heat

Not at all, its a radio host on twitter, something I can report.

Nobody ask if you could have of reported this. Take this with a grain of salt but if this is true by sometime tomorrow or Sunday then Peter Burns Spurs radio host is credible in my eye's till he screws up with another rumor.

Edited by magicbalala245

Chalmers

Wade

Beasley

Odom

O'Neal

The Heat really need to make a big signing in 2010 though, it looks like it won't be Bosh anymore but LeBron is still up there too.. i say they sign Johnson and Amare though and run with that with Wade at the point, Chalmers off the bench as Odom.

Wade

Johnson

Beasley

Amare

-

Chalmers

Wade

Beasley

Odom

O'Neal

The Heat really need to make a big signing in 2010 though, it looks like it won't be Bosh anymore but LeBron is still up there too.. i say they sign Johnson and Amare though and run with that with Wade at the point, Chalmers off the bench as Odom.

Wade

Johnson

Beasley

Amare

-

You think the Heat will be able to afford both Joe and Amare? I don't see that happening. If they did though, I would have the lineup as:

Wade

Johnson

Odom

Beasley

Amare

That's a fearsome lineup right there.

Clearly we have a lot of options in the next 2 seasons, as long as Wade stays we will automatically boost up to top 3 in the East if we make the right moves. I hope we get Odom, he was one of my favorite players back when he was with the Heat [i spent 20 bucks in a raffle in school to win a ball autographed by him, I LOST] and he is very versatile and can help us out a lot.