LA Lakers at San Antonio

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

I don't understand why this game isn't nationally televised, smh. The last two loses have been tough to take in, we need to win this game and get some sort of winning streak going.

The NBA at the time when making the schedule probably didn't expect the Spurs to have a record this good. I mean if the NBA did expect the Spurs to be this good without a doubt they would put this on national TV. They in fact should just move this to national TV. Anyone remember a couple years ago when Rockets were on that 22 game win streak the NBA suddenly moved the game from an evening game against the Lakers to suddenly an afternoon game? Anyways it's not gonna happen but it would be nice if the league moved the game to national TV on ESPN.

The NBA at the time when making the schedule probably didn't expect the Spurs to have a record this good. I mean if the NBA did expect the Spurs to be this good without a doubt they would put this on national TV. They in fact should just move this to national TV. Anyone remember a couple years ago when Rockets were on that 22 game win streak the NBA suddenly moved the game from an evening game against the Lakers to suddenly an afternoon game? Anyways it's not gonna happen but it would be nice if the league moved the game to national TV on ESPN.

Wasn't every Spurs/Lakers game nationally televised last season? Or atleast 2-3 of them.

The Spurs are good every year, as long as they have that core together they are going to keep it competitive. This is one of the best rivalries in the the NBA, that should be enough of a reason to televise it.

I would start Dice tonight if I was the Spurs. If Blair starts (which he will) LA will most likely attack him. Bynum or Gasol will be able to completely dominate him.

Spurs still don't have any answer for Kobe (who does?). I'm expecting Manu and Hill will share the majority of the impossible task. Both guys can't let Kobe take it easy on the defensive end either. Manu especially needs to have a good night on offense. Playoff atmosphere tonight for sure.

Wow. What a [expletive]ing 4th quarter one point down at 9 and now getting blown out ugh!!!!!!! Way Lakers are playing the Hornets will also beat LA. I'm literally hoping Lakers can even just [expletive]ing win by one point tomorrow I don't even care how it comes now just get a W.

My god we suck. Tony Parker is a better scorer then Kobe Bryant. And Dejuan Blair is better then Gaoft.

Other then Bynum everyone sucks. Rebuilding time.

Get a better point guard who can defend, and trade artest.

Edited by Hayes1