Golden State at Miami

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Crazy right? An NBA superstar getting the benefit of the doubt on calls. Who wudda thunk it?

I understand the whole "he'll get the benifit of the doubt". But Wade draws more phantom calls than anyone in the NBA. There were atleast 2-3 ridiculous fouls that Wade drew in the third quarter that helped the Heat close the gap.

I don't see how you can possibly blame this win on the refs. We were down 20 at the half, and we held them to 35 points for the entire second half. If anything, you should credit the defense and the Warriors lack of an organized offense, they got all of their rhythm from thee pointers, and once they stopped making those they were disfunctional.

I never blamed the officiating for the loss, all I'm saying is that Wade drew a few questionable calls in the second half that helped Miami chip away at the lead. Golden State was a mess offensively in the second half, and I do credit Miami for playing good defense particularly in the third quarter.

Miami: 47 ft

Golden State: 16 ft

Basically triple. This must be a record of some sort!

Earlier in the year against Houston the Warriors were -33 in FT's attempted, that is the record for this season so far, it just goes hand in hand with the way GS plays.

Edited by Nestlé Snipes

Miami: 47 ft

Golden State: 16 ft

Basically triple. This must be a record of some sort!

that's the problem with these run and gun teams. they don't play good enough defense and don't drive the lane enough on offense. they just live by outside shooting and that's not gonna win you titles. last offseason, I said the Warriors needed defense and someone who can drive the lane. they went out and got one of the worst defensive big men in David Lee. then, they signed Wright. he's a good player, but they've already got a scorer in Ellis. they needed a slasher. Warriors and Suns won't make the playoffs this year.

the Heat set themselves apart because they have the perfect combination of uptempo offense and lockdown defense. they get out and run, but only after playing solid defense. most of their easy baskets come off transitions. they're such a good defensive team, they might get ten or twenty points a game just for making a stop and running down the court.

• Like 1