Miami at Denver

Real Deal

• 4 months later...

Dampier and Z go out, Joel comes in, and the Heat get raped on the boards.

Seriously, this is gonna cost Spo's job if he keeps this up in the post-season. The Heat will not win a championship with Joel playing significant minutes against good frontcourts. I cannot stress this enough. No words can describe how unbelievably stupid his love-affair with Joel is.

what really pissed me off is that Bosh only took seventeen shots. we needed the ball in his hands every time down the floor. K-Mart isn't exactly a premiere interior defender and we should have taken advantage. instead, Wade was just hoisting up a bunch of horrible outside shots. he didn't even care. 7-19 with three turnovers? I just don't understand this team. anytime the game seems just a little out of reach, they start playing carelessly and stupidly. it's getting discouraging.

Nuggets are so scary offensively, they have so many guys who can pitch in on any given night. Pretty scary. I still think a healthy Nuggets team, with Melo, can possibly make a push to the Western Conference Finals.

but would you rather take that unlikely chance and lose Melo for nothing or trade him now and build for the future? I mean, even if they were still a contender (which I don't think they are), pretty much all their players are free agents in the next couple seasons. it's gonna fall apart soon enough anyway.

^If Melo not signing extension before the trade deadline, then he must be traded.

I do think even if we make the Finals with Melo and lose, he will still leave Denver. His agency, CAA, wants to access to the riches, power, and benefits from the richest owner in the L (Phokorov). I knew he was the richest, but had no idea he dwarfed others ($19 bil). Second richest is Paul Allen at $11 bil. Third richest is Lakers minority owner Philip Anschutz at $6 bil. Kroenke (Nuggets owner) is only $2.7 bil... Cuban? $2.4 bil. No doubt, if it's not NY, CAA wants Melo to play for Nets.

Btw, Ujiri got a text from Heat who offer LeBron and Bosh for Melo ;)

http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/kroenke-ujiri.jpg

Edited by Multi-Billionaire