New York at Houston

Real Deal

• 4 months later...

Its cause Hayes is making Amare his [expletive] so far defensively.

I mean, I'm not going to say he isn't doing a good job... But nobody is your "[expletive]" when you let them hit 21 points on 50% from the floor.

I'd say it's probably the collective 12-35 effort from Felton/Chandler/Gallo, the lack of an explosive bench scorer, and the inability to play any defense whatsoever.

Anybody want to photoshop CHUCK MOTHA[expletive]IN HAYES lol because indeed he owned Amare tonight. Looking at the boxscore doesn't really tell the story.....Amare ended up with 25 but time after time the frustration on his face was clear as day. Chuck stripped him a few times and changed his shot several times can't ask for a better defensive performance on a guy that great.

What a solid all around win for the Rockets. They started off hot while the Knicks couldn't buy a basket at one point not to mention they play no defense. Rockets could have ran away with this earlier but had control all the way through.

Chuck Hayes is a damn beast, would be such a different game if he was still injured. 6 players in double figures. Lowry 8-14 and Hill with 3 blocks contributions from everyone all over the place.

Lol

I had work, so I only saw the 4th, but the Knicks played poorly it seemed. Their shooting has been awful, Amar'e's now trying to do too much. Defensively they looked OK, not horrible but not good by any stretch of the imagination, either.

I can't really make too many specific comments on the game considering I didn't see 3 quarters of it, haha. But I will say one thing: Judging by that 4th quarter, the Knicks are in a rut, and a serious one. They can't make a shot. I wonder if that 7 man rotation is finally coming back to haunt them? They seem to have tired legs.

Anybody want to photoshop CHUCK MOTHA[expletive]IN HAYES lol because indeed he owned Amare tonight. Looking at the boxscore doesn't really tell the story.....Amare ended up with 25 but time after time the frustration on his face was clear as day. Chuck stripped him a few times and changed his shot several times can't ask for a better defensive performance on a guy that great.

What a solid all around win for the Rockets. They started off hot while the Knicks couldn't buy a basket at one point not to mention they play no defense. Rockets could have ran away with this earlier but had control all the way through.

Chuck Hayes is a damn beast, would be such a different game if he was still injured. 6 players in double figures. Lowry 8-14 and Hill with 3 blocks contributions from everyone all over the place.

Hill played well today, his presence down low was excellent and shot blocking was huge. Our bigs finally did not disappoint.