San Antonio at Utah

Real Deal

• 4 months later...

I am expecting the Spurs to hand down a pounding considering how Utah has been playing lately. They got smacked around last night by the Lakers and have lost to some BAD teams on their current 5 game losing streak. (Washington, New Jersey, and Philadelphia)

Really? For some reason I thought it came on NBA TV. Guess not. -_-

It was on NBA TV but that's not classified as a nationally televised game I believe.

Manu got away with a couple offense fouls in the third, officiating clearly favored the Spurs that quarter. The second unit for Utah looked sharp, Watson and Jeremy Evans have surprisingly good chemisty. Dont quote me on this but they said that Evans had 28 total fg's for his career, and 11 of them have come off oop's from Watson, that's crazy.

Edited by Confidence

Manu is such a [expletive]ing flooper. I absolutely hate it.

He had some obvious flops I'll give you that, but people tend to act like he is the only player in the league who flops. Chris Paul for example flops a [expletive] load, and he sucks at it, yet it seems like only Euro/international players get the bad rep.