Miami at Oklahoma City

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Durant and Westbrook getting some good rest; the second unit for OKC is playing really well on both ends of the floor.

Yep, Daequan Cook is playing pretty good considering he hasn't played much this season. 5 points has to be a high for him this year.

The day Joel Anthony catches a pass is the day the world ends....I saw him catch one alley oop the other day, every other pass thrown to him is like you just threw him a bomb.

Edited by SRV

GREAT first half of basketball, one of the most entertaining halves of the year. It started off a little slow for Maimi, and ended a little slow for OKC, but overall it was pretty close the whole way through.

I'm happy to see Spo using the Wade/Miller/James/Bosh/[insert C] lineup, the first time all year it's been used if I recall (at least the first time it's been used since Miller started to find his groove). Definitely looked really dangerous the few minutes they were out there, and if Spo is smart he will give that lineup extended minutes come playoff time.

GREAT first half of basketball, one of the most entertaining halves of the year. It started off a little slow for Maimi, and ended a little slow for OKC, but overall it was pretty close the whole way through.

I'm happy to see Spo using the Wade/Miller/James/Bosh/[insert C] lineup, the first time all year it's been used if I recall (at least the first time it's been used since Miller started to find his groove). Definitely looked really dangerous the few minutes they were out there, and if Spo is smart he will give that lineup extended minutes come playoff time.

I don't understand why that isn't their starting lineup. I still don't see the advantage of having Chalmers in the starting lineup. When you're going to have Wade and LeBron facilitating the offense then you are better off inserting a shooter, like Mike Miller, into the starting lineup.

Edited by Confidence

I don't understand why that isn't their starting lineup. I still don't see the advantage of having Chalmers in the starting lineup. When you're going to have Wade and LeBron facilitating the offense then you are better off inserting a shooter, like Mike Miller, into the starting lineup.

Spo is a robot and likes to use traditional lineups; it's why Arroyo, a traditional PG, started the majority of games this season. I think Spo is finally starting to open himself up to change, and in the last few weeks has used some lineups that are out of his comfort zone. As long as Wade is fine defending PG's, which I think he can do better than Chalmers/Arroyo/House, then that lineup should see the lionshare of minutes, even if they don't necessarily start.