Miami at Orlando

Real Deal

• Owner

LeBron James is god tbh, you cannot deny that he is infact the best current player. Even on a team with Wade and Bosh he still scores that much.

Wade missed a bit of the game, played the rest injured...and Bosh was basically the equivalent of Brian Scalabrine in this game, scoring-wise, so it's no surprise. Tonight, it was the 2009-10 Cavaliers vs. the Orlando Magic.

The only defense Orlando plays (and has played over the years) is running perimeter players off the three and letting them fall into the hands of Dwight (something you've seen Battier do, sending players into Yao and Mutombo). LeBron decided he wasn't going to do that, wanted to take jumpers, and he was hot the entire game.

I wouldn't expect it too often with him, even though he's an excellent player. James is more likely going to take over those games by getting to the rim every other play. Tonight, he was hitting everything, from every spot.

In fact, to be honest, he looked like Durant out there, scoring-wise. KD gets to the line, drives to the rim, and can shoot the rock with 23-24 feet of range. LeBron possessed those abilities the entire game...not the first time I've seen him do it, but it's not really his thing, either.

Keep in mind, though, that a team like Boston would welcome this play. Same with the Bulls (who I consider better than Orlando). It really was LeBron's show out there tonight, but that kind of show doesn't work with some of the elite defensive teams out East, especially Boston.

• Like 1