Miami at Orlando

Real Deal

• Owner

Orlando is getting exposed, especially Dwight. The Magic don't have a Kobe to come in and perform in place of Shaq near the end of quarters/games, so Dwight is really on his own...has to hit those free throws.

Lebron : dribble dribble dribble, drive towards basket, bulldoze defender (should be a charge), no charge called. Help comes, Lebron gets 2 free throws. :glasses:

Lol, he's just dominating from anywhere he wants right now. I know you aren't the most objective poster on this site, but you can't say anything that could discredit the job he's done tonight completely exposing the Magic.

Orlando is getting exposed, especially Dwight. The Magic don't have a Kobe to come in and perform in place of Shaq near the end of quarters/games, so Dwight is really on his own...has to hit those free throws.

Orlando probably envisioned Arenas to play the Kobe role (I laughed as I posted that), someone who can create his own offense. But he's far from healthy and just continues to struggle with his shot.

Edited by Confidence

Lol, he's just dominating from anywhere he wants right now. I know you aren't the most objective poster on this site, but you can't say anything that could discredit the job he's done tonight completely exposing the Magic.

Hes played great tonight, but he gets away with a lot of charges.

• Like 1

This game has taken Orlando out of the top three in the East. To me, now it's the Bulls, Heat, and Celtics as the elite teams, then the Magic, Hawks, and Knicks on the second level. Makes the race to the three seed most important as the Bulls, Magic, and Hawks try to avoid facing one another in the playoffs.

Orlando has no leadership and no toughness. Dwight, despite his power and athleticism, has displayed no leadership, at least from what I've seen.

No, I think it was the 3 that killed their momentum.

LeBron was going nowhere until the whistle bailed him out. Reset the offense and then he was able to shoot the three. No attempt without the bailout call.

LMAO...i am pretty sure the thee pointer is what killed their momentum. In fact, the Magic don't even deserve to be in this game. They just started chucking up threes within 5 seconds of the shot clock starting and they all went in.