Los Angeles Dodgers 2009

Brand New

Manny comes back next Friday. I'm pumped Manny is pumped. Kemp and Andre are doing great.

http://weblogs.wpix.com/sports/thehuddle/MANNY.jpg

1st place in all of baseball come on lets win it all.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090625/capt.4371d7519c1245d284887168347e59f3.dodgers_white_sox_baseball_cxs101.jpg

Chad Billingsley for NL Cy Young Award

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billingsly has huge legs

:lol:

When I first saw the dude I was looking at his big fat legs. Didn't think he would be able to last long. But he is ahead a schedule. Nobody ever thought he was going to be this good at this time.

The Dodgers have the best record in the MLB after the first half of the season.

I for one, am really excited to see what way this team goes about ripping our hearts at.

http://www.realsportsheroes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/stairs.jpg

:)

Kershaw is unbeaten in his last seven starts, going 5-0 with a 0.63 ERA (3 ER/42.2 IP). The Dodgers are 7-0 in his last seven starts.

Yup, Kershaw is coming a long nicely. If he keeps it up and Bills gets back to the way he was at the beginning of the season, we're going to have sick one two punch.

http://blog.lehighvalleylive.com/sports_impact/2008/10/large_flyinh.JPG

ROFL

You and Yama come here and talk a lot of [expletive] yet you guys are bandwagons, you guys just started liking baseball when your team got good. Yama use to say baseball is gay and its "hella" boring and "I don't care about baseball."

And Brian never mentioned he was a Phillie's fan. He only said he liked the Eagles and the Lakers. Never did I read a post where he said he was a Phillie fan but now he says [expletive] like "I've lived in Philly and always like the Phillie's they're my team."

And Brian never mentioned he was a Phillie's fan. He only said he liked the Eagles and the Lakers. Never did I read a post where he said he was a Phillie fan but now he says [expletive] like "I've lived in Philly and always like the Phillie's they're my team."

Really?

So why was I rooting for Bobby Abreu in the 2005 Home Run Derby back on JBB then.

Besides I have only known you for a year, so what the F do you know. The Phillies are the only baseball team I've ever rooted for. Otherwise I'd be jumping on the Dodger's wagon this year. I mean, Phillies aren't doing jack so far. Dodgers have the best record in baseball, and I live near LA. Too bad I'm not a bandwagon fan like you claim. For all we know you are probably a Yankees fan anyways.

OMFGZZZZZZ I AM NOT BYNUMITEZZZZZZZZ ROFL

Really?

So why was I rooting for Bobby Abreu in the 2005 Home Run Derby back on JBB then.

Besides I have only known you for a year, so what the F do you know. The Phillies are the only baseball team I've ever rooted for. Otherwise I'd be jumping on the Dodger's wagon this year. I mean, Phillies aren't doing jack so far. Dodgers have the best record in baseball, and I live near LA. Too bad I'm not a bandwagon fan like you claim. For all we know you are probably a Yankees fan anyways.

OMFGZZZZZZ I AM NOT BYNUMITEZZZZZZZZ ROFL

omg i root for Bobby Abreu I root for the Phillie's big [expletive]ing deal. And the Phillie's aren't doing jack this year? They have the second best record in the NL. Me rooting for the Yankees? ahaha

omg i root for Bobby Abreu I root for the Phillie's big [expletive]ing deal. And the Phillie's aren't doing jack this year? They have the second best record in the NL. Me rooting for the Yankees? ahaha

Who cares.

Pitching questions, struggled greatly early on, why didn't I jump ship for the Dodgers? Because I didn't.

ROFL @ you calling me a bandwagon when you don't know [expletive] about me. Why would I be rooting for Abreu and celebrating when he won if I didn't like the Phillies. You think I'd pick some random guy to root for with no reason behind it? Too bad I'm not an idiot like you.

Who cares.

Pitching questions, struggled greatly early on, why didn't I jump ship for the Dodgers? Because I didn't.

ROFL @ you calling me a bandwagon when you don't know [expletive] about me. Why would I be rooting for Abreu and celebrating when he won if I didn't like the Phillies. You think I'd pick some random guy to root for with no reason behind it? Too bad I'm not an idiot like you.

just for the lul'z

http://www.phillysportandsocialclub.com/userimages/events/phillies_bandwagon.jpg

this is you ahahahahaha