LA Lakers at Orlando

Real Deal

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Bynum and Pau got torched by Dwight today. Atleast Bynum was able to body up and take the contact; and he did a much better job rebounding. Pau just got abused, he couldn't boxout worth [expletive], and got pushed around by smaller guys. Pau had a big hand in the loss.

Edited by Confidence

Just got home, turned on the game and saw that Dwight had 31 points, and we were down 18. Typical.

Maybe we'll end up getting Melo if we keep playing like this. -_-

nah man, Bynum is so important. 17 points and we pull him in crunch time. No one can rebound, but he's sitting on the bench. If we had Melo, I think Phil would prove his importance by benching him the whole game

^ That is the only reason I would hesitate on doing a Melo deal. Cause without Bynum, Pau would get abused night in and out by other Centers in the league.

what does it matter when the guy is on the bench in big moments? He can't stop Howard, KG, Duncan, etc by sitting down.

• Owner

Drew is usually out in the 4th anyway...but today, he wasn't playing late because he hurt his knee. He was holding it and limping around (to no one's surprise).

Jackson would've kept him out though, wouldn't have mattered.

what does it matter when the guy is on the bench in big moments? He can't stop Howard, KG, Duncan, etc by sitting down.

Bynum is a seven footer with a big body and long arms. Very rare to come by. Don't get me wrong I want Melo. If push came to shove I would trade Bynum for Melo but LA's front court would be very thin which is one of our advantages.