LA Lakers at Cleveland

Real Deal

I'm not even mad, more so disgusted and disappointed, but not mad.

Ramon Sessions is the next Allen Iverson, atleast that what we made him look like. Fisher got beat off the dribble all night long yet Phil decided to play him in crunch time. It's pointless to have two seven footers when they cant alter shots in the paint. Disregard all the points that Pau scored because he played terrible help defense down the stretch and couldnt defend JJ Hickson to save his life. Thank you Eyenga you posterizing his [expletive] [expletive].

Kobe was garbage, Bynum and Lamar couldn't finish around the rim and missed gimmies left and right, Ron flat out sucks please trade him already. This loss should give management enough of a reason to make some changes.

[expletive] YES!

This was freaking awesome. Another playoff-like environment.

JJ made sure he contributed despite struggling from shooting at first. Ramon and Christian are so active. Ramon is going to be here for awhile.

CLEVELAND ROCKS.

I'm going to this game....should be one of the few games we see a full crowd as the season nears a close.

I don't know what to expect. I'm in shock Scott gave the players a day off after losing to Washington.....

FWIW - Cavs are 3-3 in games I have gone too this season....so Laker fans don't expect win just yet. :lol:

hahah this is awesome

I saw the last 2 minutes of the game so I don't really know how the Lakers lost but crazy stuff.

• Owner

We lost the game because we played through the post way too much, and gave ANDREW [expletive]ING BYNUM all of the shots he wanted, and he was complete trash. Shot 2-12 from the floor, if I recall correctly.

This team is nothing if we aren't playing through Bryant. He sets the tone. If we turn Kobe into some spot-up shooter, we lose. He can't play that way. Pulling the ball out of his hands, trying to force him to be the player he isn't...it's why he sucked tonight, no credit to Cleveland's defenders because Bryant was out of rhythm from the start.

That's what we do when Kobe is 36 and on his way out, not when he's still putting up 25/5/5 and still a superstar in the league.

People are going to look at Gasol's 30/20 game and think he did wonderful out there, but he had a four-point 4th quarter and scored 20 of his 30 in the first half. His defense was also pathetic.

Teams are going to figure it out...most already have. Do everything to stop Kobe, and play the Lakers like it's 2006 all over again. Play them like they are starting a lineup of Kobe, Odom, Smush, Kwame and Mihm.

Unacceptable.