Boston at Denver

Real Deal

Call me crazy but I think the Nuggets might be a better team after the trade. Chandler and Gallo are both pretty good defenders and can score points in loads, plus Felton makes for the best backup pg in the league and he's also very capable of scoring into the double digits on a nightly basis. The Nuggets have a crazy amount of speed and athleticism across the roster.

Edited by Confidence

Chandler can defend, he's got good D awareness, I like he sets picks, always seems to box out for rebound when opponent shoots. He has long arms and they're always active. More important, he seems to be like a good kid.

Harrington is just terrible... he has terrible shot selection, he just chugs shots when he gets it just outside 3 pt line. Antoine Walker in his prime would shake his head.

Gallo doesn't seem comfortable on offensive end, defensively he's more comfortable... hope he will get it together soon.

---

This team has to play hard to win... collectively... I think "playing hard" would be big factor than ever... as long as they hustle, they get physical with their D (like Chandler is not afraid to bang with Pierce on the post).

C's didn't score in the last 6 mins, the defense was fun to watch, but it highly relies on players' energy and activity, I don't think the Nuggets can sustain it... but hoping they can.