New Jersey at Houston

Real Deal

• 5 months later...

I think this is going to be the first Rockets game in weeks that I will actually watch. I expect Goran Dragic will play but if Terrence Williams or Hasheem Thabeet don't play any minutes, I won't be a happy camper.

Just picked up T-Will in my 20-team league, anyone got any info on how many minutes he's gonna play?

Bad pickup. Adelman is a mystery, Terrence is one of the most talented guys on the team easily but he rarely sees any minutes even if he's producing. T-Will sounded confident that he will get minutes with the trade but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I don't know what to expect. Adelman said he will start Chase Budinger which means we are capable of giving up a billion points with that starting 5.... I hope T Will gets minutes, but could be a disaster night.

Rockets need to take care of business they got New Orleans on the road tomorrow.

Kim Kardashian will be at the game in Houston for her boy Kris Humphries.... should I break the bank and buy a court side seat.... :lol:

"Coach said it; we can't take steps back," Lowry said. "We have to make a push. I'm not giving up on this year. I don't think anyone in this gym or on this team is going to give up on this year. Whatever future decisions were made, that's for the future. Right now, I want to make the playoffs, still."

With that in mind, Adelman said Chase Budinger would replace Battier in the starting lineup at forward and indicated guard/forward Terrence Williams would move into the rotation.

Hayes and Lowry said they would take on his leadership role. He said he expected Dragic to immediately become the backup point guard.

Kim Kardashian will be at the game in Houston for her boy Kris Humphries.... should I break the bank and buy a court side seat.... :lol:

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gifhttp://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gifhttp://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gifhttp://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gifhttp://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif

http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/staytuned/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/kim_kardashian.jpg

• Like 2

Martin and Budinger had solid games, Scola also have a solid game statistically but the majority of his points came during garbage time (entire 4th). Dragic played well for the 10 minutes he was given, i loved how he pushed the pace with the second unit at every presented opportunity. Thabeet really didn't get the time (2 minutes) to show anything other than he knows how to foul :lol: Excellent game over all by us, but then again it was against the Nets so we really cant take much out of it.

I would give Bud some more love but his last two games (30pts, 27pts) have come against the Cavs and Nets so I really dont know what to think about him starting or even playing heavy minutes yet.

Love the Lowry and Dragic backcourt, both compliment each other so well. I wouldn't be too down on Terrence Williams, he showed some flashes of the great player he could potentially be but this has to be the first game where he was in the rotation so its expected for him to be a little rusty.

Budinger is unreal, if he can keep this shooting streak going then the Rockets are going to have a lethal wingman combo with Bud and Martin.

Patterson was terrific too, hustling and going hard after rebounds and loose balls. Loved what he brought to the table on both ends of the floor. Jordan Hill and Hasheem Thabeet were eh but didn't really get enough time to show what they could do.

Also anyone notice Chuck Hayes' near triple double? 8 points, 11 rebounds and 7 assists. Chuckwagon going to work.

Love the Lowry and Dragic backcourt, both compliment each other so well. I wouldn't be too down on Terrence Williams, he showed some flashes of the great player he could potentially be but this has to be the first game where he was in the rotation so its expected for him to be a little rusty.

Budinger is unreal, if he can keep this shooting streak going then the Rockets are going to have a lethal wingman combo with Bud and Martin.

Patterson was terrific too, hustling and going hard after rebounds and loose balls. Loved what he brought to the table on both ends of the floor. Jordan Hill and Hasheem Thabeet were eh but didn't really get enough time to show what they could do.

Also anyone notice Chuck Hayes' near triple double? 8 points, 11 rebounds and 7 assists. Chuckwagon going to work.

I'll be surprised if Chuckwagon doesn't get a triple-double by the end of the season.

Ya Chuck has flirted with it from time to time. Chuck's been incredible all year, he racks up various things really fast.

This was a really fun game, the fast break points were excellent and did anyone see the Rockets bench all night, bunch of young guys up and excited about the fast uptempo game. I haven't seen the Rockets bench up and enthusiastic like that in a while.

This was awesome!

T Will's court vision is sick, he had some nice passes last night.

• 4 weeks later...