New York at Miami

Real Deal

This game really shows the difference in chemistry between both teams, Knicks fans shouldn't be worried.

I'd be worried about the defense they've been playing, but their offense is fine for how long they've been together.

A lot of empty seats. :wacko:

Only the first 15 rows of one side of the arena are shown on TV.....and people jerk off outside the court and drink and do god knows what because I went to the bathroom in the 2nd quarter of a game and there was like a party going on outside the bathroom.

Lots of exciting plays tonight though, we are playing well.

Knicks don't seem to have a clue what word 'defense' means.

It is a D'Antoni coached team!

Only the first 15 rows of one side of the arena are shown on TV.....and people jerk off outside the court and drink and do god knows what because I went to the bathroom in the 2nd quarter of a game and there was like a party going on outside the bathroom.

Lots of exciting plays tonight though, we are playing well.

Reminds me of that story about the people having sex at Cowboys Stadium when it opened :lol:

At the same time, maybe the Heat let them back in this game...since all the stars want to put on a show they'll probably play like it's the All-star game and take it seriously the final few minutes....just to show off how much control they have.

On a side note, Spike Lee's so pathetic...

What the hell happened at the end of the half? :lol: . I was watching the Bruins and this game on two seperate t.v.'s, and stopped watching this game for the Bruins 2 minute PP, and the Knicks are winning. :lol: .

Billups hit a few threes, Bill Walker hit a three at the buzzer to give them the lead. The Heat had stupid turnovers.