Chicago at Miami

Real Deal

LeBron's shot was wack at the end there. I thought he MAY have got fouled, but you know how it is, they don't call that at the end.

What a play by Wade just to get a shot back up there...can't expect him to make that though, lol.

Miami blows another. A lot of fun to watch. :lol:

Missed the game but LBJ leads the team on 10-18 shooting, 6 ast with 2 turnovers. While Wade goes 8/19 with 7 turnovers. I think it is pretty obvious why LBJ had the ball in his hands, not sure why the insist on him TAKING the shot though, let him drive and create something.

I hope we get all this [expletive] ass late game chokes out of the way before it really matters. I can take us losing like 10 games in a row, as long as we man up and win one damn close game to get some confidence. I didn't even catch the last 4 minutes because I saw Rose going off and I chose to go drive somewhere.

WindhorstESPN: LeBron said he felt like a lot of the blame was on him and told team in locker room he "won't keep failing them."

I guarantee Lebron is one of the weepers, and honestly I don't blame him I would be crying if I was in his shoes.

http://i52.tinypic.com/1rbzgp.jpg

Edited by Confidence

This loss doesn't fall on any of the big 3. Our bench was absolutely pathetic today. Mike Miller gave us 0 off the bench and Spo didn't really give James Jones or Bibby many opportunities to play extended minutes. Bosh was outstanding today and I would've gone to him more down the stretch to be honest.

Can't wait until Haslem gets back man..we really need him.

crazy, karma's a bitch. gets you every time. you should never wish bad on anybody. god sees everything!

Is that supposed to mean anything? We're 20+ game over .500 and are going through a rough patch right now. I'd say karma is treating us well at this point in the season.

Is that supposed to mean anything? We're 20+ game over .500 and are going through a rough patch right now. I'd say karma is treating us well at this point in the season.

Heat were 30-9 when he made his karma tweet.

Heat are 13-11 since.

Make of it what you will, but karma treating you well? I don't really see it.

• Like 3