Portland at Miami

Real Deal

Karma is a bitch, gets you every time etc etc. Heat chokes once again... LeBron just can't make a play when it's needed. I don't care what the stats say, the guy just can't handle the pressure and keeps on missing shots therefore he's not clutch.

^He has to demand it. Doesnt take a genius to figure out if someones on fire and wants it. If you are in the NBA you are a good enough PG.

Fisher isnt the best passer but he knows when kobe gets the ball.

Same with the Bulls and Rose even tho Rose is their PG.

Bibby, Howard, Miller, Anthony, Dampier, Jones, and House are all dead weight. They have contributed absolutely nothing when we need it. Miller had one good game, and House hit one game winner...other than than, nothing.

We desperately need Haslem, he is the only bench player I have confidence in. Chalmers is good, but I always see him drive it in and then do nothing, he needs to go up like a man and make something happen. Bosh does not play like a big man. If he is going to do that, take a cue from Kevin Love and Aldridge and learn to shoot like a beast and grab a damn rebound. Wade and Lebron are feeling all the pressure now and they are doing stupid things to pick up the slack. Our bench is just stupid. I bet we could recruit a bench of high school players who will contribute more than these idiots.

Edited by SRV

• Owner

Honestly, I thought the Heat would actually win this game. I'm surprised that they didn't.

There's no way they are going to win games by not playing defense, though, because the three all-stars aren't going to combine for 100 points.

Honestly, I thought the Heat would actually win this game. I'm surprised that they didn't.

There's no way they are going to win games by not playing defense, though, because the three all-stars aren't going to combine for 100 points.

Portland is better than decent, u don't have to ignore that

Looks like it will be a massacre on Thursday. Heat are in a slump, and Lakers are playing some of the best basketball of the season. Besides Wade and LeBron, no one seems to be picking up the slack, and I really hope when Haslem comes back, whenever the hell he does and it better be soon, he takes Bosh's spot. Haslem actually plays defense, hustles, grabs rebounds, and can hit open jumpshots. Recently Bosh hasn't been doing any of these things. And where the hell is the Heat's good defense? That defense doesn't seem to apply to good teams. Portland shot 50.6%, and we shot even better, and still lost the game by 9 damn points. They had more offensive rebounds, and less turnovers as well. It's pathetic to see the Heat shoot 51.4% and lose by 9. And LeBron and Wade had a great shooting night as well. No one else though decided to show up. Not looking forward at all to Thursday.

Edited by platoon793

I read somewhere that Haslem is supposed to come back in 3 weeks or so.

I'll be counting the days. Obviously he won't solve a lot of our problems, but he'll be great coming off the bench, as he is a solid 10 10 guy. He's one of our most consistent players, and we could really use that right now. Plus he's a very good defender and does the little things. Missing a player like that now.

Our game plan against Aldridge tonight was pathetic. We got burned all night and didn't adjust once. Our forwards helped out way too long on the screens and left Aldridge wide open for a good 80% of his shots. Not adjustments at all.

Not to mention our lack of 3 point shooting and Mike Miller's pathetic effort as well.

People will hate on Bosh and make him the punching bag yet again, but we have way bigger problems than him.

• Owner

People will hate on Bosh and make him the punching bag yet again, but we have way bigger problems than him.

The entire team is the problem. These bench players have had no problem contributing on other teams, which is why you guys were excited to bring them in (ex. Mike Miller). Everyone was pumping their fists when Eddie House pulled up and nailed a game-winning three off of a passed-up shot by LeBron, and people were talking about how he used to hit those big threes in Boston.

In Miami, their best offensive players aren't playing defense, and their best defensive players aren't playing offense. You put a particular unit out there, and it will either give up points, or fail to score points. In addition to that, the bench doesn't handle the ball, nor does it get the shots it needs, to either stay hot or keep their hands warm.

The team is the problem, not just Bosh, not just Spo, not just the bench.

The entire team is the problem. These bench players have had no problem contributing on other teams, which is why you guys were excited to bring them in (ex. Mike Miller). Everyone was pumping their fists when Eddie House pulled up and nailed a game-winning three off of a passed-up shot by LeBron, and people were talking about how he used to hit those big threes in Boston.

In Miami, their best offensive players aren't playing defense, and their best defensive players aren't playing offense. You put a particular unit out there, and it will either give up points, or fail to score points. In addition to that, the bench doesn't handle the ball, nor does it get the shots it needs, to either stay hot or keep their hands warm.

The team is the problem, not just Bosh, not just Spo, not just the bench.

Mike Miller's injury is still lingering and is definitely affecting his shooting. Its pretty obvious at this point and Haslem's injury has been devastating. Those are our 4th and 5th best players and we haven't had them healthy at the same time all season. Not to mention, what good are Jones and House sitting on the bench? James Jones can shoot the ball very well as we've seen this season.

Mike Miller's injury is still lingering and is definitely affecting his shooting.

I think the Heat need to be more patient with him (which I fully expect them to do). James Jones had a terrible shooting year the season he injured his wrist, but bounced back the following year.

But the Heat need to utilize Mike better in the offense. I see him getting the ball late in the shot clock way too often, and he's a much better passer than what he has shown.

We are a team that went 22-1 at some point.....get that shit back out there. I don't care if we beat crappy teams, the effort just isn't there. Its as if they forgot how to play defense. Like Spo has said 10 times in the last 2 days, its not a lack of want, we just aren't doing what we set out to do. Having two superstars shouldn't make everyone else brain dead. It just makes no sense. A team with Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, and a bunch of scrubs isn't going to fail. Find a way to make it work....

Edited by SRV

• Owner

Not to mention, what good are Jones and House sitting on the bench? James Jones can shoot the ball very well as we've seen this season.

Right...play them instead of LeBron and Wade? They are sitting on the bench because Mike Miller is getting more burn, and because Wade and LeBron aren't going to play 30 minutes per game.