LA Clippers at New Jersey

Real Deal

• 6 months later...

Farmar and Lopez combine for the last 26 points. Humphries with a career-best 20 boards, along with 19 points (perfect 8-8 from the field).

We overcame a 20-point deficit from the second quarter into the third. There were multiple mentions in the post-game interviews about how the team we had earlier in the year wouldn't have been able to execute and bounce back the way these guys did tonight.

18,511 in attendance: arguably the best fan support we've received this season. Fans showed up a bit late (by the way, there's talks about changing the time back to 7:30), but we eventually filled up all but about 200 of the seats.

Lopez's go-ahead shot in regulation was a beauty. The way he was able to create space when it appeared Jordan had him trapped shows how gifted a post-up player he is.

Hump did an incredible job matching up with Griffin. Griffin fell one board shy of a double-double. Humphries also took two key charges late. He said the following earlier.

"I try to not be too friendly before the games," Humphries said after Nets’ practice Thursday. "I try not to really talk to the other teams. I’ve set my mind-set up so I’ve got to go at these guys, got to play them physical, do what I’ve got to do to battle. I have a hard time if I’m out slapping hands, joking around with the other guys before the games.

"A player like me, I can’t go out and play soft or like the guy who’s trying to step on me. I’ve got to be aggressive the whole time."

Iannazzone

Incredible job by Farmar. It seemed like he knocked down 3's at the perfect moments. Avery told him that practice would be over if he hit a three during the last practice, and he hit the shot. Got him ready for pressure situations tonight. :lol: 5 shots made from beyond the arc (24 points) and 7 assists. 24 points for Brook as well alongside 7 boards.

Great effort all-around. You can see the change in Outlaw's game over recent games. Gaines has impressed with the energy he's been bringing to the floor.

Griffin was thinking about that last free throw way too much. He's learning how to close though. Besides an airball and the gamewinning free throw, he had a solid 4th. Farmar was fearless in the clutch. He can get that hot. And Lopez's last shot in regulation was a travel. I didn't even wanna watch the OT since I already knew the final score.