Boston at Philadelphia

Real Deal

• 6 months later...

I will be there tonight. Most excited I have been for a Sixers game ever, maybe. Should be a great crowd, I believe it is sold out already. Hopefully not many Boston assholes.

Also, lets make this happen at EVERY game please:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/philsphan1210/IMG_20110311_210602.jpg

Still a weird sight to see this place full for something other than a Flyers game or concert. It was nice, though...just a bit too much green for my tastes.

Sweet, Bulls are only half a game out of first place now.

Nened and Jeff Green both look pretty comfortable, but the Celts are dropping games to shitty teams at a critical time. Boston better get healthy quick if they want to hold on to that #1 seed.

Philly's a shitty team? I'm not a stats guy, but I think they've been one of the best teams in basketball the past couple months.

I'm not surprised we lost. the Sixers are on a tear lately and not having Shaq, JO, or Baby makes things extremely difficult for us in terms of matching up to size. Green and Kristic at least had big games, which is a great sign, but Allen's 2-11 kinda ruined it for Boston.

congrats, phigtins. Philly's playing great ball. Collins deserves COY imo.

• Like 1

^ haha stay classy, Philly.

There were so many obnoxious Celtics fans there. Half the building was green, and most of them had no respect for their surroundings. So I found this quite funny.