Pops Mensah-Bonsu

He isn't great, he isn't terrible, I wouldn't mind him as our 4th big man, or 2nd big off the bench behind Evans. But he'd be my last priority at this point because you can find guys like him in the d-league.

If Rasho is coming here though there isn't really any minutes for him. If we get him he better come in knowing he'd only be playing spot minutes or when guys are hurt.

I would love for Pops tocome back. I was a huge fan. He just brought so much energy and hustle off the bench, a nd it would never get to his head. He wouldn't take the bal away from people, and just work for those garagbe points like Evans.

I thought he was coming back already? Didnt the Raps extend an offer to him or something?

They gave him a Qualifying Offer, which made him a restricted free agent, but as far as I know, they have yet to extend him a formal offer and he is still a free agent. I could be wrong though.

• 3 weeks later...

I think Pops should sign back with the Raptors. He's an energy guys and Raptors fans love him. I believe he received a standing ovation from the crowd which none of our players has yet to experience. It'd be great to have him back, but it seems more important for us to look for a solid wing player at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...