Toronto at Denver

Real Deal

• 6 months later...

And here comes Reggie Evans. :rolleyes:

Gotta love how Davis is now relegated to the 4th big off the bench, because clearly playing Reggie Evans 30 minutes a night is more beneficial to the Raptors future than developing Davis.

Oh, great, here comes Barbosa to chuck up his mandatory shot a minute as well.

EDIT: And now they are trying to post Evans up. This is [expletive]ing ridiculous. No wonder I don't even both watching this team anymore. Who the hell thinks it is a good idea to post up Reggie freaking Evans?

Oh yeah, Lawson has lit Calderon up for 13 points on 5-5 shooting, yet he doesn't get yanked for playing defense like a sieve, yet if that was Bayless his ass would be nailed to the bench for the rest of the half.

I love this team.

/rant (for now, I'm sure there will be more to come later).

Edited by Built Ford Tough
  • Like 1

Ed Davis comes into the game and immediately blocks a shot (granted it was off of his own turnover, but at least he recovered) and then alters the next drive which forces a miss.

Watch him get benched after his first blown defensive assignment.

Meanwhile, Evans has 3 turnovers, has missed two point blank layups and has had about 3 passes tipped out of bounds.

Yet Evans has played about 6 minutes and Davis has played 2.

Jay Triano: Where retarded coaching happens.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Missed the game :angry: totally forgot about this...

I know this would come

"J.R. did a great job at playing point guard, came off the bench and had a really great energy," said Karl

A control-freak like Karl trusting the shot-happy J.R. to be his team's PG when Ty sits? It's a testament to J.R.'s ball handling and passing skills. I know guy's passing skill is incredible :)