Miami at Cleveland

Real Deal

• Owner

I never said you couldn't use injuries as an excuse. I was just saying we were without arguably three of our top six players.

You +1'd my post, but you continue to say that. The Heat were without two of those three, and Cleveland was as strong as ever, when the Heat beat them by 28.

Late in the season, Cleveland has nothing to play for in regards to the season AND they are missing Varejao and Jamison (unlike the first game), and Miami is trying to catch the Celtics...yet, the Heat lose by 12.

There are no excuses for the loss.

I repped your post because you acknowledged Miami's beastliness in that game. ^_^

Late in the season, Cleveland has nothing to play for in regards to the season AND they are missing Varejao and Jamison (unlike the first game), and Miami is trying to catch the Celtics...yet, the Heat lose by 12.

they may not have had anything to play for in regards to the season, but they had something to play for in regards to this particular game. I'm sure everyone on that team including the owner and all the fans wanted the Cavs to win that game just so they could say the beat the Heat. Cleveland was fighting for some redemption. Miami. on the other hand, would've stayed comfortably in third in the standings regardless. I gotta think that game meant more to the Cavs than it did to the Heat.