Miami at Cleveland

Real Deal

• 6 months later...

This is our NBA Finals. I'm pumped....we have a totally new group of players, and I expect a much more physical game.

Lol, what makes this game more important than the first one?

James, Wade and that one guy are going to have a combined 120 points, 50 rebounds, and the Heat will win 122-116.

wtf? you think each of the big three are going to drop 40? there's no way that's going to happen. the Cavs suck, but they don't suck that much. I see the big three combining for 75 points and 25 rebounds. they'll sit out most of the fourth quarter because Miami will get a big lead early.

Nevermind, I know what I need to post.

The Heat are going to WIN BY 50 and KILL the Cavaliers, and all players on the Heat will have perfect games, even superstar Chris Bosh.

Why the random Heat bashing? Did one of our fans go into a random LA game thread and post a bunch of sarcastic shit or something?

wtf? you think each of the big three are going to drop 40? there's no way that's going to happen. the Cavs suck, but they don't suck that much. I see the big three combining for 75 points and 25 rebounds. they'll sit out most of the fourth quarter because Miami will get a big lead early.

Its obviously sarcasm lol but I don't know why it would even be brought into this thread.

• Owner

Its obviously sarcasm lol but I don't know why it would even be brought into this thread.

Well, the two superstars and the other guy all had 30/10 each the other night, so I'm guessing you don't have enough confidence in them to have 40/15 games against a team you guys will obviously manhandle as if they were a junior high team?

You don't know why I made a comment in this topic? Why did you change Cleveland's Finest name in the quote box to just "Cleveland" anyway?

Oh you cocky Heaters you.

Again, this might be the most random time for Heat bashing, but by all means go right ahead. I just don't see why there can't be mutual respect between Miami and LA at this point.

Well, the two superstars and the other guy all had 30/10 each the other night, so I'm guessing you don't have enough confidence in them to have 40/15 games against a team you guys will obviously manhandle as if they were a junior high team?

You don't know why I made a comment in this topic? Why did you change Cleveland's Finest name in the quote box to just "Cleveland" anyway?

Oh you cocky Heaters you.

so you're serious about thinking the Heatles will score 120 tomorrow?

• Owner

Again, this might be the most random time for Heat bashing, but by all means go right ahead. I just don't see why there can't be mutual respect between Miami and LA at this point.

You didn't answer my question about changing his name to just "Cleveland" (which is significant when we're talking about teams respecting each other).

And LA has nothing to do with this, lol. If this were the Celtics, I think you could make that argument because they are our rivals and are champions, but not with teams like the Heat, Pistons or Kings.

• Owner

so you're serious about thinking the Heatles will score 120 tomorrow?

The Heaters, and no, the Two Musketeers will probably be pulled by the end of the first half, when the Heat are up by 50.

You didn't answer my question about changing his name to just "Cleveland" (which is significant when we're talking about teams respecting each other).

And LA has nothing to do with this, lol. If this were the Celtics, I think you could make that argument because they are our rivals and are champions, but not with teams like the Heat, Pistons or Kings.

Pretty sure it does that automatically. I didn't go out of my way to change his name while I was quoting him.

And again, this is the most random thing I've ever seen. Maybe I just expect more from you than other posters on here because not only are you the owner of this site and you do a damn good job of running this place, but I've been here for a long time and know you're better than taking random cheap shots at teams. Maybe I was wrong though.

Edited by Charlie Sheen

• Owner
And again, this is the most random thing I've ever seen. Maybe I just expect more from you than other posters on here because not only are you the owner of this site and you do a damn good job of running this place, but I've been here for a long time and know you're better than taking random cheap shots at teams. Maybe I was wrong though.

You aren't going to get away with taking shots at another member (or his team, his city, whatever you were doing), and then lie to me about it. The 50-point comment is just being cocky. Why even ask him about the importance of the game?

And I won't lie...I actually expected it from you.

On we go. Good luck tomorrow. Yeah, I know, your team doesn't need it.

You aren't going to get away with taking shots at another member (or his team, his city, whatever you were doing), and then lie to me about it.

And I won't lie...I actually expected it from you.

On we go. Good luck tomorrow. Yeah, I know, your team doesn't need it.

Lol I went back into the Cavs forum to see if this was done automatically by the system and it does happen.

See where BFT quotes CF on this page:

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/21573-cavs-trade-for-baron-davis-and-2011-unprotected-first-round-pick/page__st__20

• Owner

And it probably does cut off (we'll see in a minute) due to the punctuation in the name...not why I replied, really.

This is our NBA Finals. I'm pumped....we have a totally new group of players, and I expect a much more physical game.

I see why it would mean a lot. The first time you guys came out, some of the players were happy and talking to James, and it didn't seem to sit well with anyone in the arena. Just didn't feel right. Then, being humiliated, instead of beaten, just left a sour taste.

I don't expect Cleveland to win, but for kicks, I hope it's close, and the players actually take things seriously and play with a chip on their shoulder...especially after the Twitter comment, when the Lakers blew Cleveland out by 55.

• Owner

And there you go..

...again, that's not the main reason why I replied. Part of it, but not the bigger picture.

Maybe the Heat need to have a 60-loss season so all of your games can be meaningless, too.