Miami at Washington

Real Deal

• 6 months later...

Yeah, Wall just got too aggressive there and lost his cool, I remember hearing that this was a huge problem with him during his childhood. Z did throw an elbow or two, and it clearly frustrated Wall, but he shouldn't be throwing punches...thats just unnecessary and immature. And I believe Wall asked the coaching staff early in the season to fine him $50 each time they see him show frustration during games and in timeouts...wonder if they will increase it now. :lol:

Regardless, I'm loving the effort from our young guys tonight. Crawford is finally playing a well rounded, efficient game.

• Owner

Washington wouldn't have won this game anyway, Wall or not, because they have Andray Blatche.

Solid near-40 for Crawford, holding down the fort without Wall, Howard, Young and Shard.

Nice game by the big 3. Game got a bit more testy than we would've liked but we got out with a W which is all that matters. Our shooters woke up in the second half and started hitting from deep.

Honestly, I know it's a bit early for this and I know it won't happen because Leonsis wants to keep our young guys, but with Nick Young's contract being up this summer, I wouldn't mind letting him go and giving Crawford the starting spot.

Better defender, playmaker, just needs to work on taking better shots like what Nick did this past offseason.