Football Fact or Fiction

Jesse The Body

A soccer fan calling baseball boring (or vise versa) really is the pot calling the kettle black. Both are incredibly boring to people who don't know anything about them.

A soccer fan calling baseball boring (or vise versa) really is the pot calling the kettle black. Both are incredibly boring to people who don't know anything about them.

What? Baseball doesn't even have time, and they don't do nothing special. While Football is totally different from Baseball.

Yeah, baseball isnt that great, only great thing is a home run, and the only people who hit those take steroids.

I would counter with "soccer isn't that great, it's just a bunch of pussies running up and down a field and diving all the time. Once in a blue moon there will be a goal. Nothing special". I am sure there is more to it than that though, right?

People who don't know or like soccer find it to be very boring, and the same goes for baseball. That is what I am saying.

But Football is nowhere near boring. If it was boring then it wouldn't be the most populated sport in the World. And you won't see supporters killing each other nowhere but in Football.

But Football is nowhere near boring. If it was boring then it wouldn't be the most populated sport in the World. And you won't see supporters killing each other nowhere but in Football.

I find it to be really boring to be honest. And I don't find baseball to be boring. It is all up to the opinion of the individual.

It's the most popular because all you need is a ball, a coconut, or anything round to play.

Poor people can't afford the same things that are needed to play other sports.

If you grow up watching basketball, hockey, and football, and then try and watch soccer, a lot of people will think it's boring.