No. 12 Miami (FL) at No. 2 Ohio State

Cobb

I don't expect with W on the road by I certainly think we can pull it off. It all depends on how we contain Pryor. If we can make him beat us with his arm, I have all the confidence in the world that Miami will win. OSU* is vulnerable in the secondary and Miami has arguably the best WR core in the country. This game is gonna come down to Miami being able to protect Jacory and how we're able to contain Pryor.

I'm going to this one. It's gonna be awesome. It would suck to lose this coming off a big home loss to USC last year.

It's up to the QB and running game. The defense is consistent, but when we get production from Boom Herron and Brandon Saine, like in the Oregon bowl game last year, we are unstoppable. And of course, Pryor needs to be at least above average and no turnovers.

tOSU will win this one. Big 10 proved itself last season, I think they'll dominate.

Again, you continue to use last year as as example. That's last year. Miami is now a team full of upperclassmen rather than Sophomores and some Juniors. You act as if other teams don't improve or get worse. Miami has gotten better now with all their talent gaining experience. How is losing by a touchdown to Wisconsin being dominated?

I don't doubt that OSU* should be favored in this one, but to say they'll win because of how they played last year is a joke.

OSU is going to win by a large amount. Perhaps 20-40 points.

There's one for the spank bank.

Miami isn't going to lose by 20-40. It'll be a closely contested game much along the lines of USC/OSU game last season. Jacory is proven and this is a big time game for him and the whole Hurricane team.

• Like 1

Again, you continue to use last year as as example. That's last year. Miami is now a team full of upperclassmen rather than Sophomores and some Juniors. You act as if other teams don't improve or get worse. Miami has gotten better now with all their talent gaining experience. How is losing by a touchdown to Wisconsin being dominated?

I don't doubt that OSU* should be favored in this one, but to say they'll win because of how they played last year is a joke.

You wrote about a paragraph about a post you misinterpreted. Good job!

Miami isn't going to lose by 20-40. It'll be a closely contested game much along the lines of USC/OSU game last season. Jacory is proven and this is a big time game for him and the whole Hurricane team.

Comeback to this thread after the game. You will be wrong.

But you said the same thing about VT/Boise

<3

Lol, we'll never let go of that. Not even if we win on Saturday. Got jobbed out of being the only repeat champs in BCS history.

Pfft, I can actually see how that was called(although it is a HORRENDOUS call). USC got BS'd out of it more back in 2005, one of Young's TD's was clearly out of bounds in the 1st half, and no replay was even used to prove it. The commentators were even blowing up about it at the time.

Pfft, I can actually see how that was called(although it is a HORRENDOUS call). USC got BS'd out of it more back in 2005, one of Young's TD's was clearly out of bounds in the 1st half, and no replay was even used to prove it. The commentators were even blowing up about it at the time.

Each team, both SC and Miami made too many mistakes against teams they should've put away before regulation. If ST holds onto that ball and doesn't fumble we win and if USC doesn't have the Bush fumble they probably go onto score and get all the momentum early.