Denard Robinson totals 502 yards @ ND

NomarFachix

He has been without question the most explosive player in college football through the first two weeks. It's so unfair lol, dude doesn't even look like a QB (his speed is surreal), I'm surprised that teams haven't stacked the box more and forced his to throw the ball from the pocket.

Edited by Confidence

By far the best player in the first 2 weeks of the season. He singlehandedly won 2 games for Michigan against 2 decent teams. I don't know if there's a defense in the Big 10 outside of OSU* that can stay with that Michigan offense. Once RR gets his players for each position its gonna be something special.

By far the best player in the first 2 weeks of the season. He singlehandedly won 2 games for Michigan against 2 decent teams. I don't know if there's a defense in the Big 10 outside of OSU* that can stay with that Michigan offense. Once RR gets his players for each position its gonna be something special.

Wisconsin? Iowa?

Wisconsin? Iowa?

Not even, IMO. I'm really impressed with the Michigan offense. Maybe Iowa because that D-Line is great but Rich Rod's system is beast when he's got his players in it and now being at Michigan he's got access to talent he never had at WV when it comes to recruiting.

Edited by Flash

Your obsession with me and my posts is making you look like the [expletive].

Obsession with you and your posts?

Kid, don't flatter yourself, and don't post on a public forum if you don't have the fortitude for people to respond to them in a critical manner.

Guest Michael Jordan

Kid, don't flatter yourself, and don't post on a public forum if you don't have the fortitude for people to respond to them in a critical manner.

Get off his jock.

I don't care if you wanna have a good debate, but when you come at everything I say just trying to start [expletive] out of nowhere it gets old. Find a new gimmick.

Guest Michael Jordan

I don't care if you wanna have a good debate, but when you come at everything I say just trying to start [expletive] out of nowhere it gets old. Find a new gimmick.

Couldn't of said it any better myself.

He ALWAYS tries to make a debate out of nothing...SMH

It's a public forum. A new post is made, if I have an opinion on it, I post it.

Sorry if that upsets you bro, I didn't know your self confidence was so wavering that an opposite opinion/post would hurt you so badly that you'd come up with some sort of conspiracy theory.

Get over it/stop posting.

Couldn't of said it any better myself.

He ALWAYS tries to make a debate out of nothing...SMH

You're just mad that I took the Reds side in the Cardinals brawl. FWIW they're still 7 games up.

And it's couldn't "have". :)

Edited by Chicks Love Hakeem Nicks