World Championship is over, NBA next... are YOU EXCITED?

Multi-Billionaire

... of the upcoming season? If yes, what are you EXCITED about your fave team/ player?

I'm excited about the Nuggets, I think we can kick some asses, Ty and Afflalo will improve a lot, I want to see who we get for the Big D (for distraction) aka Melo... but I think I know, we will get Derrick Favors (it's the best offer and not close). This kid will be studly. George Karl is back so this team will be back on a winning note. We will quiet the doubters.

Yeah I'm pretty pumped, although right now is the time of year where the rest of the sports world is so good that it settles my basketball craving. Football just started which is always fun, and the baseball season is winding down with the playoffs are right around the corner.

Still, I am beyond pumped for this upcoming season. A lot of teams are drastically different from last season, and the Miami sideshow will be extremely intriguing all season long. After all these months, we're almost there :glasses:

Im soo excited to see my team do work this season! :D im always excited for the NBA season to start and to watch Miami compete but this year i am SO STOKED! For obvious reasons lol itll be awesome to see them play this year!

Edited by Abro