Tim Duncan Game 1 2003 Nba Finals 32/20/7/6/3

Years

Ugh...bad memories. The Nets gave up a big lead that game and actually had an outside chance of winning it all that series (as opposed to the 2002 Finals where the Lakers brought the brooms out). Oh well. Still a great game.

• Owner

Ugh...bad memories. The Nets gave up a big lead that game and actually had an outside chance of winning it all that series (as opposed to the 2002 Finals where the Lakers brought the brooms out). Oh well. Still a great game.

Dude, I keep forgetting you're a Nets fan. Add it to your team rep! ;)

And, this gave you a worse feeling than the Lakers sweeping the Nets? I think I'd be happier just knowing I had a chance against either of them, than witnessing a sweep. I was absolutely relieved that the Lakers won a single game against the Pistons in 2004. Had they not, it would've sucked even worse. :(

Dude, I keep forgetting you're a Nets fan. Add it to your team rep! ;)

And, this gave you a worse feeling than the Lakers sweeping the Nets? I think I'd be happier just knowing I had a chance against either of them, than witnessing a sweep. I was absolutely relieved that the Lakers won a single game against the Pistons in 2004. Had they not, it would've sucked even worse. :(

What I was trying to say was that it was awesome that they actually did have a chance, but this game was kinda crushing because they had a significant lead than the Spurs totally dominated the rest of the way. It was also crushing when in 2004 the Nets ALMOST beat the Pistons in Game 6 (a game I attended), but Rip hit the GW and then stomped the crap out of the Nets in Game 7.

And yeah I'm a Nets fan, but I consider myself more neutral than anything. I'm only a Nets fan because I grew up going to a ton of their games and watching them on TV all the time on YES. I've always been more of a fan of individual players than teams (first it was Jordan, then T-Mac, then D-Wade).

I'd prefer the sweep against the clearly better team. In a series where the teams are even, there's more hope to crush.