Bulls most overrated team?

reno

It just seems year after year, bulls have a good cast, good players, blah blah blah, good team and chemistry, yet we always start off disappointing or just barley make the playoffs. Rose is so overrated its not even funny, boozer is injury prone, rookie head coach, noah just had one good season, deng is over priced and cannot create his own shot. that + a bunch of one dimensional players on the bench. Bulls will probably finish 7th in the eastern conference, if healthy could be 5-6th.

Mentality had something to do with it. Previously, the young guys' expectations were just to get into the playoffs, that didn't change even when Big Ben came in. Then we started fading back into mediocrity again before getting Rose, and I think that 7-game series against the Celtics really raised expectations quite a bit.

Now, with a coach who had been in a constantly winning team, I think that the mentality is going to change.

I agree with your concerns though, but these are the worst case scenarios for all the players and I still expect them to finish 6 or 7th in the East.

I think the difference is now they don't just have a handful of talent thrown together, this year everything fits properly, almost even perfectly. If Rose actually has improved his jumper out to the 3 point line then he could become a superstar this year, his jumper will be key running the p n r with Boozer.

No way in hell are they overrated. Rose is going to be a superstar very soon in this league. They were the best rebounding team last year, and they only improved that facet of their team by adding Carlos Boozer. This addition also gives them a reliable scoring option, not to mention a guy who can feed off Rose's dribble penetration.

Let's not forget, they added actual knock down shooters to the offense, which will only help Rose. He now has players along the three point line, which makes his drive even more scary. Pair that with a post presence, a healthy wing player in Luol Deng, and a defensive minded coach, you got yourself a contender in the East.

Their bench has to be one of the best in the league as well. Ronnie Brewer, Taj Gibson, Kyle Korver, CJ Watson, Keith Bogans, and Flip Murray provide them with great depth.

Their bench has to be one of the best in the league as well. Ronnie Brewer, Taj Gibson, Kyle Korver, CJ Watson, Keith Bogans, and Flip Murray provide them with great depth.

Flip still hasn't re-signed yet. He is a nice player but Rotoworld said he might be going to China. :wacko:

Murray had previously drawn interest from the Cavs, Clippers, and Bulls. He would likely be asked to accept the veteran's minimum for any NBA team, so if the money is right don't be shocked to see him in a Flying Dragons uniform in 2010-11.

Source