Should I go on concentration medication?

Paul

I have been debating it for quite some time now. For instance, i have two tests tomorrow and a presentation and just don't have the motivation or the concentration to go through with studying or work on the presentation at all. I keep finding myself in this rut of a hole and the only way I know to get out of it is through medication. I really don't wanna go along the lines of adderall because that is a narcotic and is addicting. I would like to go with something that would help me concentrate. (In before the person saying you just gotta concentrate). What you gotta see is that I want to concentrate but like I was telling my mom, I could be left in the wilderness and be told to study something and I would still find myself doing something else. I would like some opinons of some of the people on the site that have maybe taking some type of medication like this and what would be your thoughts on how it has changed you whether it be for better or worse.

I know you said you don't want to, but take Ritalin or Adderall. There is NOTHING better for concentration. You will do more work on a few hours of that than you will in an entire week on nothing. And whenever you're looking for fun, abusing it is pretty much the same thing as coke but without the numbness.

If you get Ritalin or Aderrall, hit a brother up with some freebies for the golden advice I just gave you... :glasses:

Edited by Nitro

If you must, take it but don't abuse it. I've seen some people go over board with Adderall and now they can't even read a single page without being on it. I know a lot of people that have taken it and not gotten addicted to it, but I know some that have. Then again I really have no room to talk, I'm addicted to coffee and boges.

• Owner

One of my cousins had a similar problem, and the doctor said that medication can help with it when you're studying, but it will hurt you later on while you're testing. Not really sure how, or what that means, but we were talking about it last summer.

One of my cousins had a similar problem, and the doctor said that medication can help with it when you're studying, but it will hurt you later on while you're testing. Not really sure how, or what that means, but we were talking about it last summer.

Yeah when I used it to study for my Chem exam freshman year the "guy" told me to buy two so that I can take one while studying and one before the exam. I only bought one thinking he was just trying to get me to buy more than I needed but yeah...completely blanked on the exam :lol: