Arenas and career games missed

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

Never noticed this before...

2001-02: 47 games

2002-03: 82 games

2003-04: 55 games

2004-05: 80 games

2005-06: 80 games

2006-07: 74 games

2007-08: 13 games

2008-09: 2 games

2009-10: 32 games

Four seasons, of his nine, he's played in over 55 games.

Altogether, he has missed approximately 37% of his career.

What are the chances he stays relatively healthy (and, of course, out of trouble) for the rest of his career?

He was healthy last year, wasn't really an injury that sidelined him. Although I would argue someone with his mental capacity must have sustained some sort of injury to his brain :lol:

Anyways from what I've read he's in great shape this year, probably the best of his career so yes I do think he will be able to stay healthy and on the court.

Everyone at Attack Athletics in Chicago, the gym owned by elite trainer Tim Grover where Arenas played against fellow pros this summer, said he looked incredible. (He was working on some kind of insane stepback move where he winds up shooting off a jump to the side. We'll all have to see it, I guess.) The explosion is back in his legs; we will not see him as he looked last season, unable to finish plays at the rim. The quickness and handle that made him a three-time All-Star are back. His speed is back; he finished Flip Saunders's conditioning drill before camp began in 46 seconds.

"His first time, he did it in like 42, which is almost, world-class speed," Saunders said.

http://www.tbd.com/articles/2010/09/gilbert-arenas-is-back-maybe-better-than-before-16538.html

Pretty impressive, he was the first to finish the mandatory conditioning test (every player must complete it, similar to what the Redskins did in training camp).