Are the Magic the losers of the offseason?

kingfish

I think so. The Heat and Celtics jumped to another level, a level that I dont think the Magic are at. The Bulls are now threatening to better then the Magic. I think they are the losers of the offseason, everyone got better while the Magic got worse.

I don't know about them getting worse, as Q-Rich and Matt Barnes are pretty much equal. They also got a steady back-up in Duhon and also got Daniel Orton.

Though the fact is, all the other main competitors upgraded at a level higher than the Magic and so, it may seem like they took a step backward as they will surely not rack up as many wins as in previous years.

i don't know if they took a step back this year. i think that they took a step backward last year when they didn't keep Hedo and got Vince instead. Hedo just fit that team perfectly because of his play making and 3pt shooting abilities. so this year i think they have just stayed the same. if they don't do something soon though i think Dwight will take his "skills" somewhere else to try and compete for a championship(although i would hate for that to happen).

i don't know if they took a step back this year. i think that they took a step backward last year when they didn't keep Hedo and got Vince instead. Hedo just fit that team perfectly because of his play making and 3pt shooting abilities. so this year i think they have just stayed the same. if they don't do something soon though i think Dwight will take his "skills" somewhere else to try and compete for a championship(although i would hate for that to happen).

why wud u hate for dwight to do that?

Dwight actually plans on resigning here, not everybody is a LeBron James.

Not quite the losers but they really didn't do much in the off season. I'm not panicking yet, maybe Van Gundy has something up his sleeves. But now, it looks like the Magic are a sure 4th seed in the 2011 postseason.

Behind Celtics, Heat and Bulls? I think we are about equal with the Magic, Dwight would be unstoppable.

Dwight actually plans on resigning here, not everybody is a LeBron James.

I think LeBron intended on re-signing 2 years before his contract expired too :lol:

But seriously, what Dwight says now is completely irrelevant 2 years from now, especially if the Magic don't make any significant changes and he sees his USA teammates racking up rings.

why wud u hate for dwight to do that?

Because i would really like him to stay in Orlando.. I love Dwight and id really like for him to stay. But if he does do the same thing as LeBron or Bosh and leave his team i would still understand. It would just be unfortunate.

Edited by Abro