No. 1 Alabama at No. 19 South Carolina

Cobb

I still think Bama is the best team in the country hands down. More reason for CFB to have a playoff. This is a championship team but they're gonna get screwed depending on how OSU and Oregon do. If they fall below Boise then there's something wrong.

This game doesn't even matter. If Alabama goes undefeated for the rest of the season and wins the SEC title, they will make the national championship game over any other undefeated team(unless they are from the SEC, which isn't possible at this point)

This game doesn't even matter. If Alabama goes undefeated for the rest of the season and wins the SEC title, they will make the national championship game over any other undefeated team(unless they are from the SEC, which isn't possible at this point)

Auburn could beat them. Maybe even LSU.

I don't think any team is touching Bama at home this year, not Auburn, not anyone. Let's not forget, USCe had 2 weeks to prepare for Alabama as well. That's a huge advantage heading into a game like that, especially at home.

I don't think any team is touching Bama at home this year, not Auburn, not anyone. Let's not forget, USCe had 2 weeks to prepare for Alabama as well. That's a huge advantage heading into a game like that, especially at home.

I think they're the first of six teams who will two weeks to prepare. Gameday said something about it this morning.

Alshon Jeffrey is going to be a beast in the NFL, I've watched a couple of South Carolina's games where he's had multiple TD's. Reminds me of a Calvin Johnson type player, really hope he goes to a team who will actually use his talents in the NFL.

and to think that he's only a Sophomore is crazy! :swoon: