Single-game tickets for Miami Heat's visit to Grizzlies are sold out

La Bomba

Still planning to visit FedExForum when the Grizzlies play host to the Miami Heat with LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh?

Well, plan on paying for more than just that one night.

The Grizzlies announced this afternoon that they have sold out of single-game tickets for their Nov. 20 game against the Heat.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/oct/04/single-game-tickets-miami-heats-visit-grizzlies-ar/

Got to love those true fans.

It's similar to the Yankees' case in the aspect of both teams receiving a lot of opposition, but they do their opponents a favor by drawing significantly bigger crowds when they visit stadiums that typically don't have high attendance levels.

It obviously wouldn't bother me if I saw a packed house wearing blue rooting for the Grizzlies when these championship caliber teams come to town, but that's never the case. I can't see this team lasting much longer in this city unless the fan base steps up.

It obviously wouldn't bother me if I saw a packed house wearing blue rooting for the Grizzlies when these championship caliber teams come to town, but that's never the case. I can't see this team lasting much longer in this city unless the fan base steps up.

It's amazing man. The only times the Sixers sell out are when the Lakers or Celtics come to town (and I am sure the Heat can be added to that list for this year). Not only is the crowd about 80% in favor of the opposing team, but the Sixers team store actually SELLS Kobe/Garnett/Lebron shirts (or whoever is in town that particular night). I find it disgusting, but anything to make an extra buck I guess.