Sean May Signs With Sacramento

xx.

The Sacramento Kings have agreed on a one-year contract with Sean May.

The Kings announced the deal Tuesday. May became a free agent when Charlotte declined to make him a one-year qualifying offer of $3.7 million last month.

Link

Would of been better if they just re-signed Diogu instead of going after May.

I'm hoping he can. I honestly think he's got more potential than Ike.

That probably is the case, but the question isn't about potential when it comes to May. Everybody knows that May is a fairly talented basketball player but the question with him is whether or not he has the heart, work ethic and ambition to be able to showcase that talent. May has done nothing ever since being drafted by the Bobcats after a good run with UNC and this is because the man has come into camp year after year completely out of shape, and as a result, he has missed plenty of games thus far in his young career.

May will never be more than a back up 4 in the NBA and I think that if he puts it all together he could actually become a pretty good back up 4, but the question is whether or not he will put in the necessary time and effort and thus far in his young career, that is a test that he has failed.