Guess which Packers player is injured now!

Lkr

I'm actually serious because you were making excuses on AIM last night, and I actually didn't tell him to say anything. :lol:

what excuses have I made? The fact that 15 players are injured is a simple fact. I'm not making excuses for the poor perfornance for those playing like you do for a certain winless team and complete [expletive] QB

what excuses have I made? The fact that 15 players are injured is a simple fact. I'm not making excuses for the poor perfornance for those playing like you do for a certain winless team and complete [expletive] QB

Rodgers is fine. He probably doesn't even have a concussion.

Finley will probably be back next game.

Matthews is getting the results from juicing.

A "Super Bowl" contender/lock does not start the season 3-2 losing the the Bears and Redskins, and barely beating the Lions.

They aren't supposed to be Super Bowl contenders, and I'm not making excuses for losing games like you two are.

Too bad that they Packers can get 10 wins and miss and the 49er's could get 7 and make it.

Ya 49ers are super bowl contenders, some analysts said so. You can't change that just cause the season started and results are different now.

They aren't supposed to be Super Bowl contenders, and I'm not making excuses for losing games like you two are.

Too bad that they Packers can get 10 wins and miss and the 49er's could get 7 and make it.

And that's the problem. A team who can't win at a .500 clip and make the playoffs is ridiculous.

And that's the problem. A team who can't win at a .500 clip and make the playoffs is ridiculous.

I think it's somewhat sad, but not ridiculous. That's the great thing about divisions. I never once complained when the Patriots misses the playoffs when they went 11-5. I think the division format is great.

I know a lot of people will think it's dumb to see a potential 7-9 team make it in over a potential 10-6 team, but that's what makes having divisions so great.

But the Eagles, Saints and Falcons are soooooooooooo lucky right?

The Falcons, yes. The others no. And, I never made excuses for them losing games like you do.

You'd rather play the "but this team is so talented" card every game the Cowgirls lose. You are easily the biggest hypocrite here and change your stance all of the time. :lol: .

The Falcons, yes. The others no. And, I never made excuses for them losing games like you do.

You'd rather play the "but this team is so talented" card every game the Cowgirls lose. You are easily the biggest hypocrite here and change your stance all of the time. :lol: .

What are my stances and how have they changed? I love how you throw that card around every week, yet I say the same things every week. Again just another fool focused on insulting me rather than having a sports chat.

btw lol @ Falcons yes.

What are my stances and how have they changed? I love how you throw that card around every week, yet I say the same things every week. Again just another fool focused on insulting me rather than having a sports chat.

btw lol @ Falcons yes.

If someone else says, "Oh, my 1-3 team is a contender" you would laugh and say that records are what matter, but when it's your team, it's all about the talent. It's really quite amusing. :lol: .

If someone uses stats in an argument it's irrelevant to you, unless they are stats that help Tony Romo. If someone makes comments based on watching the game, then they are wrong, and it's all about the stats.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

If someone else says, "Oh, my 1-3 team is a contender" you would laugh and say that records are what matter, but when it's your team, it's all about the talent. It's really quite amusing. :lol: .

If someone uses stats in an argument it's irrelevant to you, unless they are stats that help Tony Romo. If someone makes comments based on watching the game, then they are wrong, and it's all about the stats.

Actually, I think that Dallas, Minnesota, AND the 49ers are contenders, so no I wouldn't laugh at anyone calling those team contenders.

Where do I ever say stats are irrelevant? Stats are 75% of the argument. LOL @ that post because it is completely false.