which football team has the best shot at winning it all?

Lkr

I personally think its the Patriots right now with Brady back and healthy. I don't see them having any competition in the regular season, either. As sad as it would be to see them win it all, I do believe they are the clear cut favorites to do it.

Nice some people picking the Steelers lol... We def got a shot but our team gotta stay healthly so anything can happen.. Besides the Steelers i think the Patriots got a great chance to get back in the Super Bowl and you cant count out the Colts since they are the team that nobody wants to play every year...

I hate mentioning the teams that I like in these threads because I'm superstitious as hell, but screw it because my superstitions didn't work when the New England Patriots lost to the New York Giants in the Super Bowl.

Anyways, the Patriots have the 2nd toughest schedule.

However, Tom Brady is looking great, and this team will be better than many of you expect them to be.

I would look for Lawrence Maroney to have a big season, and the Patriots defense is going to be EXCELLENT.

Steelers. Didn't lose much. And the things we did lose were quickly replaced. Hopefully our O-Line pulls it together. Then we can be even better than last year.

I hate mentioning the teams that I like in these threads because I'm superstitious as hell, but screw it because my superstitions didn't work when the New England Patriots lost to the New York Giants in the Super Bowl.

Anyways, the Patriots have the 2nd toughest schedule.

However, Tom Brady is looking great, and this team will be better than many of you expect them to be.

I would look for Lawrence Maroney to have a big season, and the Patriots defense is going to be EXCELLENT.

People have been saying that for a couple of years now, for his sake I hope it is true.

Steelers or Pats for me. But I have to choose the Steelers at this point only because I have yet to see Brady in action after his injury, I want to see how he performs in the pocket before I make my prediction for the Super Bowl. The Steelers haven't lost much, they still have their core guys returning.

Steelers. Didn't lose much. And the things we did lose were quickly replaced. Hopefully our O-Line pulls it together. Then we can be even better than last year.

This.