49ers Owner Guarantees Division

Even though the San Francisco 49ers are one of the NFL's three currently winless teams and mired in last place in the NFC West, owner and president Jed York predicted they are going to bounce back in historical fashion.

"We're going to win the division," York predicted Monday morning in a text to ESPN.

The 49ers fell to 0-5 after losing 27-24 at home to the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday night.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5673466

I actually like that he's saying this. They can still do it.

I have no expectations. I'd like to say that the rest of the schedule is easy, which it should be, but the Seattle and Kansas City games should have been easy.

I wouldn't be as concerned if they were two games back, but they are three back, which raises a ton of concern.

I still have faith, but if they lose this week, it's over.

I have no expectations. I'd like to say that the rest of the schedule is easy, which it should be, but the Seattle and Kansas City games should have been easy.

I wouldn't be as concerned if they were two games back, but they are three back, which raises a ton of concern.

I still have faith, but if they lose this week, it's over.

Was it over when the Gremans bombed Pearl Harbor?

• Like 1