TJ Houshmandzadeh Boycotting MADDEN

Karl Malone

“I understand I averaged 10 yards a catch, but it’s the offense, not me. I’m not playing Madden no more until they get my rating right. … I used to be the best in the world at Madden. I’m going to miss not playing it, but until they do me right, I’m not playing it any more.”

http://www.pastapadre.com/9566/tj-houshmandzadeh-boycotting-madden-%E2%80%9810

Lmao, what does he expect?? Like EA cares that he will boycott madden.

Just how “awful” is Houshmandzadeh’s rating? It is a paltry 91 overall, which slots him in as the 6th best WR in the NFC. Who’s rated ahead of him you ask? Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin, Roddy White, and Calvin Johnson. All of which, are better than T.J.

+1

First DeAngelo Hall, now TJ? Haha, I didn't know they cared that much. Can't you edit it yourself anyways?

why would d-hall boycott hes the most overrated player in the game

lol he sucks... he only was good with bengals cuz of chad johnson and look at him last year... he cant even do jack when chad was hurt. This guy isnt even that good.

Who was throwing to him? He will make Seattle win the division, it's that simple.

Who was throwing to him? He will make Seattle win the division, it's that simple.

Seattle's not going to win the division. Arizona and San Francisco will both just have some fun throwing the ball all day, and seeing the Seahawks fail at trying to stop it. It's that simple.

Houshmanzadeh's lost a step, from what I've seen of the Bengals. He's a crafty inside route runner who will have between 60-70 catches. That doesn't make a team win the division. Although I think Seattle is a little underrated.

Seattle's not going to win the division. Arizona and San Francisco will both just have some fun throwing the ball all day, and seeing the Seahawks fail at trying to stop it. It's that simple.

Houshmanzadeh's lost a step, from what I've seen of the Bengals. He's a crafty inside route runner who will have between 60-70 catches. That doesn't make a team win the division. Although I think Seattle is a little underrated.

So I can bump this when Seattle wins the division?