Miami Hurricanes 2010

Flash

Dissappointed in the team so far. This isn't a 3-2 team. We have the talent to be 4-1 or even 5-0 but we have some SERIOUS coaching/administrative issues going on within this program.

Personally I think Shannon is hot garbage. I've tried to defend the guy but the FSU game was the last straw for me. There's no way we're 4 touchdowns worse than FSU, its just not possible and even FSU people have said that. We can still run the table as our schedule gets a lot easier now but I don't really have faith in our team to be honest.

The bigger problem here is Donna Shalala, the president of the university. She's more concerned about not having any off the field issues and 100% graduating rates than winning football games. I'll gladly take UF's arrest record if it meant 2 more national titles for The U.

Hopefully after this year we bring in Gus Malzahn, Mike Riley, Gary Patterson, Troy Calhoun or Singletary. Then I think we'll see the U come back.

She's more concerned about not having any off the field issues and 100% graduating rates than winning football games.

Yeah, [expletive] education!!! WOOOO!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Edited by Nitro

Dissappointed in the team so far. This isn't a 3-2 team. We have the talent to be 4-1 or even 5-0 but we have some SERIOUS coaching/administrative issues going on within this program.

Personally I think Shannon is hot garbage. I've tried to defend the guy but the FSU game was the last straw for me. There's no way we're 4 touchdowns worse than FSU, its just not possible and even FSU people have said that. We can still run the table as our schedule gets a lot easier now but I don't really have faith in our team to be honest.

The bigger problem here is Donna Shalala, the president of the university. She's more concerned about not having any off the field issues and 100% graduating rates than winning football games. I'll gladly take UF's arrest record if it meant 2 more national titles for The U.

Hopefully after this year we bring in Gus Malzahn, Mike Riley, Gary Patterson, Troy Calhoun or Singletary. Then I think we'll see the U come back.

I'll take the graduating rates, thanks.

I'll take the graduating rates, thanks.

My point is that you can do both. We have a leash on these players and they aren't able to have fun out there and be themselves. Randy played in the golden age of Miami football and used to dance & celebrate on the field so I think this comes from the administration.

Anyways, decent win against Duke today but our offense still looks average. Whipple is getting so predictable and refuses to use the run to set up the pass.

The defense looked great though. Caused a ton of turnovers but we only scored 28 points which is the disappointing part.

Great win last night although it was against a depleted UNC team. It seemed like Randy finally let the guys off the leash a little bit and it showed especially on defense. Jacory looked much better last night and the running game was beasting as well. Berry and Miller are excellent runners.

The defense was outstanding creating turnovers yet again and getting to Yates. Vaughn Telemaque is jumping into that elite safety conversation and Brandon Harris is already one of the best 5 corners in the nation.

Flash the reason she's concerned is she is the President, not the athletic director. Also after the fighting scandal that happened, they need some discipline until they prove they can be ok without it.

What scandal? The one from the 90's?

I really like Stephen Morris a lot. His arm is already way better than Jacory's and the team responds very well to him. Kid through an effortless 50 yard bomb to Benjamin and hit him right on the money. Jacory can't even throw the ball 50 yards.

• 9 months later...