Terrel Suggs Can't Back His Talk Up

Keep talking Suggs. You've beaten Brady ONCE in your entire career. The Ravens are just like the Jets talking [expletive] and not always being able to back it up, albeit the Jets did in week 2.

You just got owned Suggs. :lol:

http://www.nesn.com/2010/10/ray-lewis-terrell-suggs-engaged-in-trash-talk-battle-with-tom-brady.html

Edited by EastCoastNiner

what the [expletive] are you talking about you clown :lol: i don't see how the Ravens are 'talking [expletive] and not backing it up' when Terrell Suggs said one thing and we're still 4-2. trash talk is part of the game, and everyone does it. this article is making a big deal out of nothing. plus it clearly say Ray lewis was talking [expletive] to, but you felt the need to mention only Suggs? hmm...

oh, and the 1 time the Ravens won was the most important time.

what the [expletive] are you talking about you clown :lol: i don't see how the Ravens are 'talking [expletive] and not backing it up' when Terrell Suggs said one thing and we're still 4-2. trash talk is part of the game, and everyone does it. this article is making a big deal out of nothing. plus it clearly say Ray lewis was talking [expletive] to, but you felt the need to mention only Suggs? hmm...

oh, and the 1 time the Ravens won was the most important time.

Pats are 6-0 against the Ravens in the regular season. Your only win was in the wild-card, true..but where did that get you? Im not hating i actually have the Ravens as my superbowl pick but the Patriots have been consistent in beating the Ravens for the most part. As for Suggs..hes a sore loser

Pats are 6-0 against the Ravens in the regular season. Your only win was in the wild-card, true..but where did that get you? Im not hating i actually have the Ravens as my superbowl pick but the Patriots have been consistent in beating the Ravens for the most part. As for Suggs..hes a sore loser

i'm just saying a playoff win is much more important than multiple regular season wins.