The Lone Granger Has Arrived!

What's up guys? Some of you know me, some of you don't. For those of you that don't know me, I'm a HUGE Pacers fan, and will be until I die. I live in Indianapolis, and go to quite a few games per year. Favorite player is Danny Granger obviously from my user name. I'm also a Packers, Cubs, and Colts fan. Not really sure what else to say, but I'm looking forward to joining this community and posting around some. I know some of these guys, mainly Real Deal, AboveLegit, and htown11 but a few others as well. Just thought I'd drop in and post a quick introduction. If you want to know anything else, don't hesitate to ask!

See you guys around the forums!

Thanks guys! Hope to be active around these boards. I remember this site being talked about a lot all the way back to the RST days, and I met Real Deal back then. So I hope to be able to contribute to this site now that I'm here :).

• Owner

Good to see you posting here, man. I'm pretty sure you'll be well-known before you even realize it. Some of our best posters stand out like a sore thumb (a good thing) because we tend to get rid of those that don't contribute or cause trouble (they either get banned, or seem to be intimidated by people knowing their stuff), so our community is driven by our knowledge, not from 300+ members being online all the time.

So...welcome to the best. :dribble: Bring your friends over. :)

Thanks for the welcomes guys!

Yeah I might bring some more posters over here Real Deal. I'm really enjoying this site so far, and I hope I can make a difference here :). I've been looking for another NBA only forum to talk about my favorite sport, and also a site with a lot of quality rather than a lot of immature posters. Hopefully this can be the spot, and I think it will be.

• Owner

Thanks for the welcomes guys!

Yeah I might bring some more posters over here Real Deal. I'm really enjoying this site so far, and I hope I can make a difference here :). I've been looking for another NBA only forum to talk about my favorite sport, and also a site with a lot of quality rather than a lot of immature posters. Hopefully this can be the spot, and I think it will be.

It gets more active during the season, trust me, haha. We have slow summers and preseasons, but those gameday topics will start to see attention opening night, and beyond that.

I started to realize that activity wasn't the most important thing when it started to sacrifice our integrity as an intelligent basketball community.

So true! Half the time, the activity that forums have is just a bunch of crap. Another site that I used to post at that died, died because of the fact that people would post just to post. Granted, that's how I used to be, but now I really enjoy the quality discussion, especially for the NBA. I forgot to mention this, but I'm studying to be an NBA writer with a current beat writer for the Pacers, so that's been exciting as well :). Maybe I'll drop some articles here and there.